Simlish for Simmers

SulSul! Welcome to the Simlish dictionary! Where you can find (Simlish) song and word translations!

dinsdag 13 januari 2015

Simlish phrases!



SIMLISH
You possibly love the Sims :3 (I mean, WHO doesn’t?) And maybe you really want to learn Simlish :3 (At least, I do!) Well, to help you I collected some Simlish phrases with their English translations! Enjoy!
*Will Wright (Maker of The Sims) knew the game needed a dialogue, but wouldn’t let them talk English. I’ve they had used English, they had to get voice actors speak in more phrases. That would have been too expensive.
Simlish was First noticed in Simcopter.
Simlish in the Sims Medieval is Old-Simlish.
Simlish
English
SulSul!
Hello!
Dag Dag!
Bye (Bye)!
Chumcha!
Pizza or chinese food
Sperk
Speak
Nooboo
Baby
Checkmar
Checkmate
Vous
You
Laka
Like A
Plees, dag vous neenle aws
How are you doing, how are you today, and how's it going today
Zo Hungwah
So Hungry
Fretishe
Everything
Miza
In the way
Clops
Clothes
Kik
Kiss
Mik up
Make up
Dobbinips
Dominoes
Litzergam or Vadish
Thank you
Shooflee
Distress call, possibly "Help me"
Chika
Change
Mik
One
Mak
Two
Maka
Three
Kat
Cut
Gerbit
Llama
Wabadebadoo!
I’m on fire!
Zep tor maboo!
Help, There’s a fire!
Lass
Last
Frubi
Friday
Nut
Night
Wub mezino
Just a moment
Nubba
Number
Gronk
Not happy/school
Shurb
Shake
Woofum
Dog
Minnai
Tonight
Dwam
(an expletive)
Illana
Island
Jigga
Pee/Puke
Ne/neeshga
No
Yib-Sim
Best friend
Om
And
Gr
Good
Caba
Because
Wui
We
Bay
Be
Jadosi
I love this/that
Neep
Mind/opinion
Deesh
Think
Minicule
Cat
Jowlenin
Intresting
Womfe
Food
Elicantoo
Elegant
Sha
Love
Wika
Wicked
Gurl
Girl
Choo wagga choo choo
Something is in my way!
Blursh! Meshaloob! Blursh!
Excuse me! Get out of the way!
Awasa poa
I’m bored
Dis wopf es fredesche
This food is delicious
Turkey Nurbler
Does that feel better?
Delco webney
Believe it or not
Benzi chibna looble bazebni gweb
Nothing is impossible if you believe
Ah, gwanda blitz
Hey, great idea
Ah, docka morpher
Hey, I know what you mean
Firby nurbs
You have some nerve
Za woka genava
I think you’re hot
Ooh be gah!
Very good
Oh freebe lay
I’m hungry
Nicloske ga gloop
I need a taxi
Ah, van vesua. Cummuns nala
Hey, how are you doing?
SulSul! Plerg majah bliff?
Hello! Can I do something else?
Bloo bagoo
What’s up?
Lass frompi nut
Last Friday Night
Gerb woof em
Come here
Wag nere, wap zow
Right here, right now.
Romatch
Frog
Spish
Sheep
Spash
Cow
Kah
Says
Arglaaak!
Used by man kicking a sodamachine
Ahw friabay?
Used by woman during engagement
Roochi mailor
Lets WooHoo
Maracha-lah vee?
Used by teengirls if you used a pregnancy mod.


Please check ErmSub later to see some Sims Freeplay font translations J
Greetz,
ROSE

6 opmerkingen: